UpcomingCybersecurity: Risks and Effective Protection Measures | Online training | 9 June 2021 | 5PM to 7PM (Qatar time)
Cyberspace, both anonymous and borderless, has become a new battleground, with an increasing number of cyber-attacks and resulting damage in recent years. The consequences are significant. For this reason, every entity must ensure the security of its computer system and personal data. Join LexisNexis Middle East in partnership with K&L Gates for an online training session where our expert will cover key cybersecurity risks that affect organizations across the globe, and provide tips and tools for preparing for and managing those risks:
- Threat actor activity including malware, ransonware, and phishing schemes.
- Key industries at risk.
- How to prepare an incident response plan.
- What to do if you are hit with a cyber security incident.
This course will enable participants to expand their skills in preventing potential cybersecurity breach and protect their company against them.
- Desiree Moore, Partner, K&L Gates
- Cybersecurity: Risks and Effective Protection Measures
10:00 (UAE time) - 12:00 (UAE time)