UpcomingFinancing Infrastructure Projects | Online training | 27 May 2021 | 9AM to 11AM (Qatar time)
Join LexisNexis Middle East and Addleshaw Goddard for an online training session that will provide an introduction to Project Finance in Qatar, including an overview of Qatar’s Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) Law. The course will discuss:
The 2020 Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) law:
- Relevant parties: who is running PPPs.
- Types of PPP contracting options.
- Tendering process.
- Nuances under the new law.
An Overview of Project Finance in Qatar:
- Available finance options for infrastructure finance in Qatar.
- Project bond and Project Sukuk.
- Traditional project finance.
- Incentives for financiers and government funding.
- Monitizaton of infrastructure projects.
Case study: Financing World Cup Stadiums: could it have been done?
- Legal framework.
- Eco system.
- Ahmad Anani, Office Managing Partner, Addleshaw Goddard, LLP
- Financing Infrastructure Projects
10:00 (UAE time) - 12:00 (UAE time)