UpcomingIslamic Finance Basics for Lawyers | Online Training | 6 October 2021 | 10AM to 12PM (Gulf Standard Time)
Islamic law is the legal system of the religion of Islam that sets out a system of duties or code of conduct for individuals to follow. Join LexisNexis Middle East in partnership with K&L Gates for a session in which our expert will look into the main principles of Islamic banking while considering recent trends.
- Principles of Islamic banking and finance.
- Principal Islamic finance products and services.
- Comparisons with conventional financing, including key differences between the Islamic and conventional securities market.
- Recent trends in Islamic financing.
Simon Chan, Counsel, K&L Gates
IN COLLABORATION WITH
- Islamic Finance Basics for Lawyers
10:00 (Gulf Standard Time) - 12:00 (Gulf Standard Time)