UpcomingOnline Courts and Technology in the Courts – What You Need to Know! | Online Training | 23 November 2021 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM (Gulf Standard Time)
Practitioners registered with the Dubai Legal Affairs Department (DLAD) will earn 2 CLPD Points for attending the training!
Advances in web technology are slowly starting to impact the resolution of disputes that had previously been handled in person. With a number of pilots currently running, technology in the courts has the potential to be a significant development for dispute resolution.
Join LexisNexis Middle East and the DIFC Academy for an online training session where our tech experts will discuss these technological developments, including:
- Impact of Technology on Dispute Resolution:
- Online Courts
- Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Technology
- Implications of Technology and Online Courts on lawyers
- Key strategies to consider to prepare for the transition online
Hussain Hadi, Head of LexisNexis Publishing and Legal Technology, LexisNexis Middle East
IN COLLABORATION WITH
- Online Courts and Technology in the Courts – What You Need to Know!
09:30 (Gulf Standard Time) - 11:30 (Gulf Standard Time)