Thank you to everyone who participated in the Oman Business Law Forum 2022 – 5th Edition on 12 December 2022!
LexisNexis Middle East, in collaboration with the Omani Lawyers Association and Omani British Lawyers Association, is pleased to have hosted the 5th Oman Business Law Forum in Muscat, Oman on 12 December 2022.
The conference covered Oman’s latest legal developments and trends and gathered leading professionals from the Omani legal and business community. The following topics were covered over two sessions:
- The New Code of Ethics for the Legal Profession
- New Data Protection Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Oman Cyber & Data: Security; Breach; Insurance and the Law
- Arbitration Update
Special thanks to our incredible speakers and moderators:
- Ali Al Rasdhi – Partner, Head of Dispute Resolution Practice and Head of Maritime Law Practice, S & A Law Firm
- Vincent Slingerland – Deputy Head of Sales, LexisNexis Middle East
- Kerem Alev – Senior Associate, S & A Law Firm
- Wafa Al-Shuaibi – Senior Associate, Dentons
- Thomas Wigley – Resident Managing Partner, Trowers & Hamlins
- Jamie Kellick – Partner, Nasser Al Shamli, Advocates & Legal Consultants in association with Kennedys
- Edward Butler – Partner, Hamad Al Sharji Peter Mansour & Co
Thank you to our partners and sponsors for your support:
- Omani Lawyers Association – Partner
- Omani British Lawyers Association – Partner
- Trowers & Hamlins – Silver Sponsor
- S & A Law Firm – Silver Sponsor
Lastly, thank you to all attendees for making the conference a success. We look forward to welcoming you in 2023 for the 6th Oman Business Law Forum!