On the 3rd May, LexisNexis is hosting a UAE Mock Trial in partnership with BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP and the DIFC AOL. With a focus on the UAE Court litigation process, this event will be the first of its kind to provide practical insight into every step of the trial process.
This event is targeted at legal professionals that are not advocates but have an interest in the UAE Court process including corporate counsel and legal consultants within international law firms.
Experts from BSA will provide tips and highlight the pitfalls to avoid during an interactive case study.
Earn 4 CLPD points by attending this Mock Trial!
Thursday, 03 May 2018
- 8:30am to 9:00am: Welcome & registration
- 9:00am to 9:20am: Opening & general overview – Ahmad Bin Hezeem
- 9:20am to 10:40am: Part 1: First instance and appeal stage
- 10:40am to 11.00am: Coffee break
- 11.00am to 12:00pm: Part 2: Court of cassation and final stage of the case
- 12:00pm to 12:45pm: Q&A session
- 12:45pm to 2:00pm: Cocktail lunch
Venue: DIFC Courts
Venue Phone: +9714 427 3333
Venue Website: https://www.difccourts.ae/Address:
Dubai International Financial Centre Courts Ground Floor, Building 4, The Gate District The Gate District Dubai, UAE
- UAE Mock Trial
08:30 - 14:00