ExpiredSeminar | ESG Reporting for Public and Listed Companies | 8 June 2022 | 9AM to 11AM (Gulf Standard Time)
This event is exclusively for corporate counsel.
There has been a lot of discussion about environmental, social and governance (ESG) reporting recently, both globally and locally. Keeping abreast of ESG developments and requirements is becoming increasingly critical for companies. Join LexisNexis Middle East and Charles Russell Speechlys for an in-person seminar, where corporate partner William Reichert, will talk about what ESG is and what it means for companies, including:
- What is typically looked at in an ESG assessment?
- Why is ESG reporting important?
- What does it mean for value creation?
- What is the impact on UAE companies?
- What is next for ESG?
- William Reichert, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys
|09:00 to 09:30||Breakfast and Registration|
|09:30 to 10:15||ESG Reporting for Public and Listed Companies|
|10:15 to 10:30||Questions & Answers|
|10:30 to 11:00||Networking|
Check out our UAE & Bahrain Practical Guidance Digest 2022!
Brought to you by LexisNexis and Charles Russell Speechlys, this Practical Guidance digest will provide valuable assistance on a variety of important and complex topics. This digest features:
- international arbitration practice and procedures in Bahrain;
- renewable energy in the UAE;
- ultimate beneficial ownership in Bahrain; and
- ESG reporting for public and listed companies.
IN COLLABORATION WITH
Venue: Waldorf Astoria, DIFC
Venue Phone: +971-4-5159999
Seminar | ESG Reporting for Public and Listed Companies
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM