The UAE Cabinet of Ministers has issued Cabinet Resolution No. 57 of 2020 (the “amended ES Regulations”) along with updated Guidance clarifying the amended ES which repeals and replaces the original ES Regulations. The New Guidance has brought many changes and provided several clarifications on the ESR Requirements for entities in the UAE.
Join LexisNexis Middle East, in collaboration with MBG Corporate Services, for a free webinar to learn more about the recent changes announced in the amended Economic Substance Regulations.
- Why the New Guidance?
- Coverage – Entity & Activity
- Impact – Assessment, Re-Assessment, and Filing
- Relevant Authorities & Responsibility Matrix
- Way Forward
- Sakina Dickenwala, Director – MBG Corporate Services
- Björn Köhler, General Manager – MBG Corporate Services
- Webinar - UAE Economic Substance Regulations
12:00 (UAE time) - 13:00 (UAE time)