LexisNexis Middle East hosted the LexisNexis Authors’ Reception and Awards Ceremony at the Waldorf Astoria, DIFC. The event celebrated the authors and editorial contributors to the Lexis® Middle East legal research platform, as well as our books, magazines and journals: including the MENA Business Law Review and the Lexis® Middle East Law Alert.
Awards were given on a Company and Individual level, which are listed below.
2021 Lexis® Middle East Law Firm Author Award Recipients:
- International Law Firm- Practical Guidance Award – SCHLÜTER GRAF
- Regional Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – Al Tamimi & Company
- UAE Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – Horizons & Co Law Firm
- Saudi Arabian Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – Dr. Qaisar H. Metawea Law Firm
- Bahrain Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – Raees + Co
- Kuwait Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – Al-Shaitan & Al-Munaikh Legal Group
- Qatar Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – Crowell & Moring LLP
- Oman Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – Mohammed Al Ruqaishi Law Firm
- LexisNexis Middle East Law Firm Practical Guidance Award – KBH
2021 Lexis® Middle East Individual Author Award Recipients:
- Majed Bamarouf
- Abdulmajeed Aldhayan, CITC
- Cyrille Naffah, The Edge
- Jeremy Pooley, Said Al-Shahry & Partners (SASLO)
- Mansoor Jamal Malik, Al Busaidy Mansoor Jamal & Co
- Ahmed Al Barwani, Al Tamimi & Company
- Justin Alexander Gambino, Al Tamimi & Company
- Laura Voda, Fichte & Co
- Helen Tung, Tung Chambers
- Dr. Zain Al Abdin Sharar, Qatar International Court and Dispute Resolution Centre (QICDRC)
- Mathieu Faupin, Al Sulaiti Law Firm
- Ricardo Cid, Essa Al Sulaiti Law Firm
- Zeina Tebcharani, Hassad Food
Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for helping us in furthering legal research and knowledge in the region.
The photos from the event are available below!