ExpiredAnti-Money Laundering: Enforcement and Regulation in the UAE and Gulf | 11 May 2020, Online Training
Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!
The new anti-money laundering (AML) law of the UAE took effect at the end of October 2018. Containing features recommended by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), the new law introduces subtle but important changes to the AML landscape in the UAE. LexisNexis, in partnership Pinsent Masons and the DIFC Academy, will host a seminar on AML: Enforcement and Regulation in the UAE and Gulf.
During the seminar, the following will be covered:
- Rules and Regulations
- Importance of international cooperation to combat Money Laundering
- UAE Authorities’ efforts to prevent Money Laundering
- Significant Money Laundering cases in the UAE
- International and Local Banks’ obligations with respect to suspicious transactions
- UAE Central Bank Law
- Anti-Money Laundering: Enforcement and Regulation in the UAE and Gulf
09:30 - 11:30