Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!
Join LexisNexis Middle East, Dentons and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer for an online training session where our experts provide insight into Culture, Governance, and Workplace Investigations.
In this presentation, based on their experience, the experts will discuss, why and how culture and governance issues lead to workplace investigations that affect all types of organisations across multiple sectors. The speakers will also discuss how to deal with workplace investigations when they arise.
Specifically, the speakers discuss:
- what corporate culture is and why it matters;
- red flags for risk; and
- structuring issues for a workplace investigation.
Participants will also have an opportunity to participate in a hypothetical workplace investigation case study to apply their learnings and engage with other participants.
The speakers will then discuss forward looking perspectives for strengthening corporate culture and mitigating workplace misconduct.
- Shiraz Sethi, Regional Head of Employment, Dentons
- Zara Merali, Global Investigations, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
IN COLLABORATION WITH
- Culture, Governance, and Workplace Investigations
17:00 (Gulf Standard Time) - 19:00 (Gulf Standard Time)