ExpiredCybersecurity, Cyber Insurance and the Law | Online Training | 25 November 2020 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM
Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!
Along with the heightened awareness of cybersecurity in recent times, it is essential that organisations develop a comprehensive and appropriate cyber insurance policy. LexisNexis Middle East, in partnership with CMS and the DIFC Academy, will host a session on cyber insurance.
Our experts will look at these polices in detail and discuss how they work should something go wrong. Topics to be covered include:
- Why cyber insurance is so important in today’s world
- The cyber insurance market
- What cyber insurance covers
- The underwriting/buying process
- Detailed coverage points
Karim Fawaz, Partner, CMS
- Cybersecurity, Cyber Insurance and the Law
09:30 - 11:30