ExpiredCybersecurity: Risks and Effective Protection Measures | Online Training | 6 October 2021 | 5PM to 7PM (Gulf Standard Time)
Practitioners registered with the DLAD will earn 2 CLPD Points for attending the training!
Along with the heightened awareness of cybersecurity in recent times, it is essential that organisations develop an understanding of the growing risks they are facing. LexisNexis Middle East, in partnership with BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP, will host a training session where we will discuss:
- What is cybersecurity?
- Cybersecurity laws and regulations
- Risks associated with cybersecurity
- Cyber Risk Management Plan (Purpose, Content and Implementation)
- Best practices and preparing for legal action in relation to a cybersecurity breach
- Case studies and recommendations
Speaker: Rima Mrad, Partner at BSA Ahmad Bin Hezeem & Associates LLP Dubai
IN COLLABORATION WITH
Cybersecurity: Risks and Effective Protection Measures
5:00 PM - 7:00 PM