Expired Intellectual Property, Social Media and Google Ads | Webinar | 19 December 2021 | 12PM to 1PM (Gulf Standard Time)
Join LexisNexis Middle East and D&C Legal Services for a free webinar on:
- Interconnection between social media and intellectual property
- Social media’s digital content as intellectual property
- The fundamental change of business marketing, branding strategies and targeted audiences
- The key challenges, infringements, threats to intellectual property rights on social media platforms.
- Digital policies on social media platforms for the protection of intellectual property rights , mainly protection of brands, and copyright
- Legal considerations and technical prevention measures for the protection of your intellectual property rights on social media platforms
- Keywords advertising and trademark infringement
- Google Adwords (google ads) brand protection policies and measures to be taken to enforce the protection
Rana Moustafa, Associate, D&C Legal Services
IN COLLABORATION WITH
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Webinar - Intellectual Property, Social Media and Google Ads
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM