ExpiredLegal Procedures in Medical Malpractice Cases | Online Training | 29 June 2021 | 9AM to 11AM (Qatar time)
The healthcare system of a country plays an enormous role in patients’ lives. On one hand, it is imperative that patients receive the best level of healthcare, and on the other hand, accountability is vital when things go wrong.
During this training session, participants will learn about the various phases of medical malpractice cases, including:
- The preparatory phase.
- Procedures for launching a criminal action for medical malpractice.
- Procedures for launching a civil action for medical malpractice.
- Methods of calculating damages for medical malpractice.
- Procedures for launching a complaint with the “Fitness to Practice” section of the [Medical Board].
- Muhammad Ameen Hashim, Legal Consultant, Head of Corporate & Contracts Department, Al Sulaiti law firm
IN COLLABORATION WITH
- Legal Procedures in Medical Misconduct Cases
10:00 (Gulf Standard Time) - 12:00 (Gulf Standard Time)