Expired Webinar: Leading and Motivating Teams Remotely | 31 March 2020 | 4PM to 5PM
With the heightened anxiety and confusion in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the increased global impact, it is important that we as individuals and companies respond and adapt accordingly. Join LexisNexis and changeosity for a webinar where Suzanne Gandy, Co-Founder and Principal of changeosity, will share her top five tips for:
- Leading and motivating teams remotely
- Leading yourself remotely
- How to practically adopt the following leadership behaviours during these challenging times.
During the webinar, we will also look at:
- Participative decision-making, communication and collaboration to respond rather than react
- Challenging assumptions and curiosity in supporting the business to adjust traditional practices to ensure your business remains resilient and future focussed
- Adopting strategic mindset and courage in assessing and prioritising how to minimise the financial impact of the crisis on your business
- Empathy and caring for your employees, customers and stakeholders who are all impacted by the crisis.
IN COLLABORATION WITH
LEXISNEXIS MIDDLE EAST – CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INSIGHTS
LexisNexis Middle East Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Kit
The LexisNexis Middle East team has developed a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Kit featuring selected content addressing emerging issues across a variety of practice areas. The resource kit gives readers free access to articles including:
- Commentary on ‘force majeure in the GCC’
- Practice note on ‘the legal consequences of COVID-19 on your contracts in the UAE, Qatar, France & China’
- Checklist on ‘COVID-19 and data privacy in Oman’
- Checklist on ‘key operational & VAT aspects businesses in the GCC should consider’
- Flowchart on ‘navigating the new world of working remotely, self-isolation and sick pay’
- Skillsets for lawyers note on ‘the challenges facing the legal profession’
The LexisNexis Middle East Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Kit can be downloaded here.
LexisNexis Middle East Coronavirus (COVID-19) Toolkit on Lexis Middle East (lexismiddleeast.com)
A Coronavirus (COVID-19) Toolkit is also available for Lexis Middle East subscribers and can be accessed here . The toolkit gives subscribers access to:
- Daily news feed on legal developments around COVID-19 in the Middle East
- Commentary on the impact of Coronavirus on different industries
- PracticalGuidance on Employment, Data Protection and Commercial law
Legal News on Lexis Middle East (lexismiddleeast.com)
Lexis Middle East subscribers have access to our daily news stream, which includes COVID-19 legal updates. These updates can be accessed here or in the ‘Legal News’ module of Lexis Middle East.
LexisNexis MENA-COVID-19 Blog
The LexisNexis Middle East team has also launched a blog on developments on COVID-19 in the Middle East, which can be accessed here.
LexisNexis Global Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Kits
Readers can also access direct links to the LexisNexis Global COVID-19 Resource Kits from our teams in USA, UK, Canada, France & Australia and links to Law Firm COVID-19 Resources.
Venue: LexisNexis Webinar
Venue Website: https://www.lexis.ae/training-events/
Webinar: Leading and Motivating Teams Remotely
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM