Do you want to dramatically improve collaboration, trust, build bridges of communication and create highly productive working relationships? Understanding the different ways that people naturally behave and communicate, is key to us making impactful changes to our own behaviour and style of communication. This understanding allows us to influence others toward a desired outcome. It helps us connect with stakeholders, particularly clients. It cuts across cultures, generations, beliefs, gender and nationalities. It’s what makes us human.
Join LexisNexis Middle East and changeosity on 16 November 2020 from 1PM to 2PM for a free webinar on Understanding Social Styles. During the webinar, we will look at:
- The 4 basic styles of behavioural communication
- Perception of ourselves in the context of our behavioural style
- How we are perceived by others in our behavioural style
- How to make a positive impact through adapting our behavioural style
- How to reduce conflict and improve clear and honest communication
Gain the awareness to immediately and vastly improve relationships by toning down our own less desirable communication traits and moving toward the style of communication others prefer. As a result, reduce conflict and open clear lines of communication.
Krysta Fox, Co-Founder & Principal, changeosity
This free webinar is the prelude to the powerful program “Build Your Leadership Brand”, commencing on 11 January 2020. For more details, click here.
IN COLLABORATION WITH
- Webinar: Understanding Social Styles
13:00 (UAE time) - 14:00 (UAE time)