UpcomingDIFC Employment and HR Law in 2021 | Online Training | 25 May 2021 | 9:30AM to 11:30AM (UAE time)
Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!.
LexisNexis Middle East, in collaboration with the DIFC Academy and Pinsent Masons Middle East Employment Practice will lead an interactive webinar covering all key legal and market developments within the DIFC from an HR and employment law perspective:
- Employment disputes
The session will highlight case studies and relevant examples of how DIFC companies manage difficult HR situations and how the DIFC Courts apply the employment law in practice.
- DIFC Employment Law: Legal Framework & Scope of Application
- Recruitment & Employment Contract
- Waiving Statutory Rights
- Key Statutory Entitlements
- End of Service Gratuity & Pension
- DIFC Courts: Employment Claims
- Additional Considerations (including proposed reforms in consultation)
Luke Tapp, Partner, Pinsent Masons
Ruth Stephen, Senior Associate, Pinsent Masons
- DIFC Employment and HR Law in 2021
09:30 (UAE time) - 11:30 (UAE time)