Partner, Pinsent Masons
As head of our Middle East Employment Practice, Luke advises clients based in the United Arab Emirates and Gulf region on all aspects of employment and labour law issues.
Luke regularly advises clients on contentious and non-contentious matters, including before the DIFC courts”.
Luke is ranked as a “Next Generation Lawyer” and an “Associate to Watch” by Legal 500 and Chambers respectively, and was awarded Young Lawyer of the Year at the 2017 DIFC Gala Dinner.
Areas of expertise
- Employment Law
- LL.B, Aberystwyth University, Aberystwyth, United Kingdom
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Legal Affairs Department, Dubai, UAE
Events this person is involved with:
- Data Protection - Key Points for Employment Lawyers | Online Training | 7 September 2020 | 5PM to 7PM
- DIFC Employment and HR Law in 2021 | Online Training | 25 May 2021 | 9:30AM to 11:30AM (UAE time)
- Whistleblowing Protections in the UAE | Online Training | 31 August 2021 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM (Gulf Standard Time)
- Seminar | Latest Employment & HR Trends in the GCC | 15 June 2022 | 6:30PM to 9PM (Gulf Standard Time)