The Saudi Franchise Law was issued by Saudi Arabia Royal Decree No. M22/2019 on 08/10/2019 and came into force and effect on 08/04/2020. The Franchise Law outlines specific conditions, rules, and procedures that will apply to franchise agreements that will be executed in Saudi Arabia. Join LexisNexis Middle East and Dr. Qaisar Hamed Metawea Law Firm for an online training session to review and discuss the Franchise Law, including:
- Definition of Franchise Law under Saudi Arabian law;
- Parties to the franchise agreement;
- Main provisions in the franchise agreement; and
- Procedures for registering and de-registering franchisees.
Dr. Qaisar Metawea, Managing Partner, Dr. Qaisar Metawea Law Firm
- Franchise Law in Saudi Arabia
20:00 (UAE time) - 22:00 (UAE time)