Dr. Qaisar Metawea
Managing Partner, Dr. Qaisar Metawea Law Firm
- Dr. Qaisar Metawea is a Saudi lawyer and the founding partner of the Firm. Before establishing the Firm in 2016, Dr. Qaisar practiced as a Saudi attorney for over fifteen years. He is licensed as an attorney by the Saudi Ministry of Justice and is fluent in Arabic and English.
- Dr. Qaisar received an S.J.D. degree in International Intellectual Property Law -International Trade Law-, and an L.L.M. degree in International Intellectual Property Law at Indiana University, School of Law, U.S.A. Also Dr. Qaisar completed an L.L.M. degree in Business Law – International Trade Law-, at Case Western Reserve University, School of Law, U.S.A and an L.L.B. degree at King Abdul Aziz University, Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Qaisar has wide-ranging in-depth experience in legal opinions, legal drafting, negotiating business transactions, company structuring, litigation, and completing registrations in various sectors, and obtaining licenses. Dr. Qaisar is also has extensive experience working closely with executive governmental authorities in policy drafting and review.
- Dr. Qaisar assists clients in the following practice areas:
- Commercial & Corporate Law
- Construction & Real Estate law
- Tourism Law
- Health Law
- Power & Energy Law
- Aviation Law
- Labor Law
- Foreign Investment
- Competition Law
- Intellectual Property & Technology Law
- In addition to Dr. Qaisar’s professional practice, Dr. Qaisar has experience as a lecturer at a local law school, and writes a legal column for prominent local newspapers, including Okaz and Arab News.