Expired New Commercial Companies Law – UAE Federal Law by Decree No. 32 of 2021 | Online Training | 21 December 2021 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM (Gulf Standard Time)
Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!
Join LexisNexis Middle East and Fichte & Co for an interactive online training session where we will guide you through the “New Commercial Companies Law,” UAE Federal Law by Decree No. 32 of 2021, and consider the impact of governance mechanisms on corporate law from a legal aspect.
Beginning with the existing Federal Law No. 2 of 2015, we will discuss critical provisions concerning the regulation and governance of companies. Our expert speaker will explore the amendments in detail and consider new legal ramifications. We will discover the latest provisions and review topics such as, but not limited to –
- Companies exempt from the law’s remit
- Corporate governance and strategic activities provisions
- Updated responsibilities of boards of directors, executive management, and general assembly authorities
- Requirements for issuing bonds and instruments
- Administrative penalties to be imposed on violators
Dr. Laura Voda, Of Counsel, Fichte & Co
IN COLLABORATION WITH
New Commercial Companies Law - Federal Law by Decree No. 32 of 2021
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM