UpcomingQatar Business Law Forum Conference 2021 | 24 November 2021 | 08:30AM to 2:30PM (Qatar time)
The Qatar Business Law Forum Conference is back in Doha!
After the huge success of the previous editions, LexisNexis Middle East is pleased to host, in partnership with the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Department of Legal Affairs), Qatar University (College of Law), the Qatar International Court and Dispute Resolution Centre – QICRDC (LexisNexis Strategic Alliance Partner) and our exclusive Law Firm Partner, Al Sulaiti Law Firm, the 6th Qatar Business Law Forum Conference & Gala Dinner.
With over 300 legal decision makers in attendance at the Law Conference and many more attending the Gala Dinner, don’t miss this unique and exclusive opportunity to meet existing and potential clients. The Law Conference is specifically designed for in-house counsel and the Awards Ceremony sets out to recognise exceptional achievement from within Qatar’s legal community. The Conference will be held in English and Arabic (simultaneous translation). Key topics* that will be covered include:
- Commercial Law
- Employment & Labour
- Property Law
- Dispute Resolution
Join us on 24 November 2021 for the 2021 Qatar Business Law Forum Conference! Venue to be confirmed!
1st Session – Legislative Developments in Qatar – What’s in the Pipeline?
- Energy and Infrastructure law developments
- Foreign investment law
- A new Investment & Trade Court for Qatar
- The Information & Communications Technology legal landscape in Qatar
- Roundtable : What’s in the Pipeline
2nd Session – Hot Topics in Compliance
- Key compliance issues for today’s in-house counsel
- Recent developments in labour and recruitment law
- Transitioning from LIBOR: managing compliance risks
- Corporate registration practical considerations for engineering and construction companies
- Roundtable: Compliance Issues and Trends for Today’s In-House Lawyers
3rd Session – Issues and Trends in Contracts and Dispute Resolution
- Qatar law and the Singapore Convention on Mediation
- Managing construction disputes
- Choice of Forum clauses
- Roundtable: Issues and Trends in ADR
Venue: Venue To Be Confirmed
- Qatar Business Law Forum Conference
08:30 (Gulf Standard Time) - 14:30 (Gulf Standard Time)