ExpiredTechnology Tools for Lawyers (Arabic Edition) | Online training | 24 May 2021 | 9AM to 11AM (Qatar time)
Join LexisNexis Middle East for the Arabic edition of our introductory training session on Technology Tools for Lawyers. This session will provide an overview of the different types of legal technology currently available worldwide, while providing tips on leveraging tools that are readily available within most firms. The session will be presented by Hussain Hadi, during which he will look at:
- Adoption of legal technology within in-house legal teams.
- Adoption of legal technology within law firms.
- What is available now and what might work for me? How do I get started?
- Quick wins: how can I be more efficient today with limited budget and readily available technology?
- Global trends in legal technology.
- Case studies from GCC technology adoption.
Hussain Hadi, Head of LexisNexis Middle and Legal Technology, LexisNexis Middle East
- Technology Tools for Lawyers (Arabic Edition)
10:00 (Gulf Standard Time) - 12:00 (Gulf Standard Time)