Hussain Hadi heads the Middle East publishing arm of LexisNexis, which provides online access to legislation, regulatory news, case law, and practical guidance from across the MENA region. Prior to joining LexisNexis in 2011, his legal publishing experience includes roles at Oxford University Press and the Informa Group, where he managed a portfolio of commercial and banking law newsletters, books and websites. He launched the online version of the Lloyd’s Law Reports: Insurance & Reinsurance and also developed a series of legal training courses across a range of areas including patents, reinsurance, and contract drafting.
Hussain has overseen the publication of over 200 leading practitioner works on commercial and international law, as well as managing a portfolio of business magazines including the first dedicated monthly law magazine in the Middle East. Having advised government and industry associations such as the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and the General Arab Insurance Federation, Hussain has chaired and spoken at conferences in UAE, UK, Oman, Bahrain and Jordan.
Events this person is involved with:
- Launch of the Laws of the DIFC Commentaries Vol. 3
- Technology Tools for Lawyers | 3 June 2020, Online Training
- Webinar | Insolvency in the GCC: A Comparative Analysis
- Webinar | The Future of the UAE Legal Market
- IBA Global Influencer Webinar | Arab countries intensify regulatory reform and liberalisation efforts to weather the economic storm | 9 November 2020 | 12:30PM to 1:30PM (UAE time)
- Fundamental Course: Technology Tools for Lawyers | Online Training | 30 March 2021 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM (UAE time)
- Launch of the Laws of DIFC Commentaries Vol. 1 (Reissue) and Vol. 4 (New) | Online Book Launch | 1 March 2021 | 09:00AM to 09:30AM
- Technology Tools for Lawyers (Arabic Edition) | Online training | 24 May 2021 | 9AM to 11AM (Qatar time)
- Legal Skillsets for Law Students Series | Online Training | 24 May to 15 June 2021 | 5PM to 6PM (UAE time)