Expired Virtual Book Launch | Transfer Pricing in the Middle East | 23 June 2021 | 1PM to 2PM (UAE time)
PURCHASE YOUR COPY HERE!
In partnership with Deloitte & Touche (M.E.), LexisNexis is pleased to invite you to the virtual launch of its tax book of the year: Transfer Pricing in the Middle East, the definitive reference for transfer pricing in the Gulf and Levant jurisdictions. The book was written by several prominent transfer pricing experts at Deloitte Middle East, including Rabia Gandapur (Director, Transfer Pricing) and Danial Khalid (Director, Transfer Pricing).
We will be joined by Rabia Gandapur, Danial Khalid, Hesham Lotfy, Mohamed Serokh, Joy Mukherjee, Parag Garg and Nouran Ibrahim.
ABOUT TRANSFER PRICING IN THE MIDDLE EAST
In partnership with Deloitte & Touche (M.E.), LexisNexis presents its tax book of the year: Transfer Pricing in the Middle East, the definitive reference for transfer pricing in the Gulf and Levant jurisdictions. The book was written by a number of prominent transfer pricing experts at Deloitte Middle East, including Rabia Gandapur (Director, Transfer Pricing) and Danial Khalid (Director, Transfer Pricing). Other authors from Deloitte Middle East have also contributed to this project, especially the tax country leaders of each jurisdiction listed in the book.
Transfer Pricing in the Middle East is a publication that introduces the fundamental concepts of transfer pricing and offers a single collection of cross-jurisdictional information for key countries in the Middle East. This book is the first of its kind in the Middle East region. It includes legislation and guidance from local tax administrations and practical commentary from the authors on key jurisdictional transfer pricing challenges facing multinational enterprises and tax administrations.
The emerging and evolving transfer pricing regulations set out in this book provide the reader with an easy reference to transfer pricing provisions across the Middle East and allows for a comparative analysis and practical considerations in one useful format for each jurisdiction:
- introductory comments in relation to the size and scale of the jurisdiction and the degree to which international standards have been adopted by that jurisdiction;
- the application of the regulations in the jurisdiction including any important exemptions or carve outs;
- the definition of association/control when observing what the “group” is with respect to arm’s length pricing of intra-group transactions;
- the definition of provision/transaction including practical experiences of how the local tax administration view certain types of provision/transaction;
- the degree of consistency with the OECD guidelines;
- important departures from the OECD guidelines;
- the transfer pricing audit process including practical experience;
- the availability of rulings and/or advance pricing agreements including practical experience;
- key dates, deadlines, and forms relating to transfer pricing compliance in the jurisdiction; and
- key challenges that are unique to the jurisdiction based on international experience and experience with the local jurisdiction.
IN COLLABORATION WITH
By registering, you submit your information to LexisNexis Middle East, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event. Please note that your information will not be shared with any third party, will be appropriately safeguarded and will be deleted after event concludes on 23 June 2021.
Venue: LexisNexis Online Event
Venue Website: www.lexis.ae
Virtual Book Launch | Transfer Pricing in the Middle East
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM