In-house Counsel Certified (ICC) Designation
In-house Counsel Certified (ICC) is the designation you will earn upon completing the requirements of the ACC In-house Counsel Certification Program. On the road to becoming an ICC, you will receive training and demonstrate proficiency across three core areas: stakeholder relationships, law department management, and legal services. Importantly, you will develop a toolkit for translating technical expertise into actionable business solutions.
This elite credential indicates that its holder possesses the competence, skills, and acumen to complement a high-performing organization.
- The ACC In-house Counsel Certification Program will hold its next class on September 3 – 6, 2018 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The program involves four days of live instruction and a final assessment. Upon successful completion, participants receive the In-house Counsel Certified (ICC) designation.
- Eligible participants are licensed attorneys who either a) are currently employed as in-house counsel (no minimum experience required), or b) previously have been employed as in-house counsel (for a minimum of one year). Please note that attorneys currently employed at law firms are not eligible to participate in this program.
- Tuition for the program is USD$2,500 for existing members of the Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC), $3,000 for non-members, and $2,700 for participants who enroll in the certification program and elect complimentary ACC membership. Please visit our registration information page for early bird and group discount rates.
By participating in this comprehensive program, you will learn how to:
- Translate your legal knowledge into business solutions that meet client expectations.
Build the emotional intelligence and people management skills necessary for navigating the unique culture of your organization.
- Deploy value-based policies, along with effective employee training, to help protect your organization from legal liability.
- Implement tech-forward processes that can take your legal operations to a new level of efficiency.
Contribute to financial decision-making and strategic planning, both on the law department level and across the organization.
- Articulate, as well as demonstrate, the value of the law department.
To register – https://accci.inreachce.com/
- ACC In-house Counsel Certification Program
03/09/2018 - 06/09/2018
09:00 (UAE time) - 17:00 (UAE time)