Expired Commercial Contracts – Best Practice and Common Pitfalls | Online Training | 29 June 2021 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM (UAE time)
Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!
The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) was formed in 2014 pursuant to Dubai Law No. 9/2004 on the Dubai International Financial Centre. As such, the DIFC is an independent jurisdiction in the UAE and has its own civil and commercial legal framework, inclusive of financial services regulation and a courts system modelled closely on international standards and principles of common law.
Join LexisNexis Middle East, the DIFC Academy and Fichte & Co for an online training session where our expert will discuss:
- Drafting and interpretation of commercial contracts
- the key DIFC laws governing contractual matters in the DIFC;
- suggested choice of law and jurisdiction clauses; and
- the key principles of interpretation of a contract governed by DIFC laws.
- Force Majeure in Commercial Contracts
- Laura Voda, Senior Associate, Fichte & Co
IN COLLABORATION WITH
Commercial Contracts - Best Practice and Common Pitfalls
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM