Expired Family, Women and the Law Webinar Series | COVID-19 – How to conciliate working from home and family life? | 12 May 2020
Families and women are at the heart of our society and hold great importance. LexisNexis will therefore be bringing you a webinar series to celebrate their role in society.
Through this series of webinars, you’ll be given the opportunity to have a look at the challenges being faced, in today’s socio-economic world, especially with the health and economic crisis of COVID-19. It will also allow you to receive strategic advice on how to develop and improve your leadership approach during this unique situation and following this crisis.
This series is aimed at all women, lawyers or not, mothers or not, working or housewives but also to men interested in Family Law developments and engaging in women’s leadership advancement.
COVID-19 – HOW TO CONCILIATE WORKING FROM HOME AND FAMILY LIFE?
Join LexisNexis and SOL International on 12 May 2020 from 11AM to 12PM (UAE time) to discuss how to effectively organise and manage your time to ensure that work and family life is maintained and balanced whilst ensuring you don’t burn out. Discussion will centre around frequently asked questions and we will provide practical guidance and tips to assist navigating through the new normal to maximise efficiency and protect your well- being.
Sarah Malik, CEO and International Disputes Counsel, SOL International Ltd
|COVID-19 – Family Law updates||5 May 2020||11AM to 12PM (UAE time)|
|COVID-19 – How to conciliate working from home and family life?||12 May 2020||11AM to 12PM (UAE time)|
|Women Lawyers – Female Leadership||19 May 2020||11AM to 12PM (UAE time)|
|Rising Above and Beyond: Female Leadership Post-COVID-19||20 May 2020||11AM to 12PM (UAE time)|
LEXISNEXIS MIDDLE EAST – CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) INSIGHTS
The LexisNexis Middle East team has developed the following Coronavirus (COVID-19) insights addressing emerging issues across a variety of practice areas.
- COVID-19 Toolkit (for subscribers) (access here)
- Free COVID-19 Resource Kit (1) (access here)
- Free COVID-19 Resource Kit (2) (access here)
- Coronavirus and the potential application of the concept of Force Majeure in the GCC – Dr. Talal Aladwani
- UAE insolvency landscape post COVID-19 pandemic – Peter Bowring
- Measures taken by Saudi Arabia to combat COVID-19 – Dr. Qaisar H Metawea & Lamisse Bajunaid
- Amendments to the Kuwait Law of Civil and Commercial procedures – Dr. Talal AlAdwani
- Catching COVID-19 deemed force majeure by French court – Prof. Luc Gynbaum
- Coronavirus and the Rule of Law: A Warning From History – Ian McDougall
- COVID-19: Challenges for the Legal Profession
- The legal consequences of COVID-19 on your contracts: Force Majeure in different jurisdictions and industries
Checklists & Flowcharts
- Key Operational & VAT aspects Businesses in the GCC should consider in response to the COVID-19 crisis – Checklist
- COVID-19 and Data Privacy (Oman) – Checklist
- COVID-19: Navigating the new world of working remotely, self-isolation and sick pay – Flowchart
- COVID-19: How to Lead Through Change – Q&A
- COVID-19 and UAE property law
- What will the legal landscape look like post COVID-19 and what should we expect from a business perspective?
- Force Majeure Clause
- Force Majeure and Business Continuity Clause
Lexis Middle East subscribers have access to our daily news stream, which includes COVID-19 legal updates. These updates can be accessed here or in the ‘Legal News’ module of Lexis Middle East.
LexisNexis MENA COVID-19 Blog
The LexisNexis Middle East team has also launched a blog on developments on COVID-19 in the Middle East, which can be accessed here.
LexisNexis Global Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Kits
Readers can also access direct links (here) to the LexisNexis Global COVID-19 Resource Kits from our teams in USA, UK, Canada, France & Australia.
Webinar: COVID-19 - How to conciliate working from home and family life?
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM