CEO and International Disputes Counsel, SOL International Ltd
Sarah Malik is an experienced and well-regarded lawyer whose 21-year career to date has spanned internationally.
Prior to founding SOL International Ltd in August 2018, she practiced as a Barrister at a leading set of Chambers in London, worked as employed Counsel at a leading UK law firm and headed the Advocacy and Investigations team of an International law firm in Dubai.
Sarah is a member of the SIAC Users Council in the Middle East and is appointed on the Lagos Panel of Arbitration Neutrals and is involved with the Lagos Court in teaching arbitration practitioners. She is also a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.. Sarah undertakes international commercial arbitrations as Counsel (DIAC, ADCCAC, DIFC-LCIA, ICC) and practices commercial litigation in the DIFC and ADGM Courts. In addition to practice, she is a visiting lecturer at Middlesex University Dubai in International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration. Sarah is regularly involved in high profile arbitration seminars, events and training, both within the UAE and internationally, including training on advocacy, drafting and cross-examination skills.
Events this person is involved with:
- UAE Employment Law
- Developments in International Arbitration
- Arbitration trends: A perspective from the DIFC, TAHKEEM and an insight into arbitration proceedings at the local Courts - 4 September 2019, Ritz-Carlton, DIFC
- Developments in International Arbitration with Gary Born: Dubai Edition - 2 October 2019
- Developments in International Arbitration with Gary Born: Beirut Edition - 4 October 2019
- Family, Women and the Law Webinar Series | COVID-19 - How to conciliate working from home and family life? | 12 May 2020
- Seminar | Latest Employment & HR Trends in the GCC | 15 June 2022 | 6:30PM to 9PM (Gulf Standard Time)
- Legal Drafting Skills: Contract Drafting Series | Online Training | 10 to 12 April 2023 | 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM (UAE Time)