ExpiredFundamental Course: Technology Tools for Lawyers | Online Training | 30 March 2021 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM (UAE time)
Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!
Join LexisNexis Middle East and DIFC Academy for an introductory course on Technology Tools for Lawyers. This course will provide an overview of the different types of legal technology currently available worldwide, while providing tips on leveraging tools that are readily available within most firms. The course will be presented by Hussain Hadi and during the course he will look at:
- Adoption of legal technology within in-house legal teams
- Adoption of legal technology within law firms
- What is available now and what might work for me? How do I get started?
- Quick wins: how can I be more efficient today with limited budget and readily available technology?
- Global trends in legal technology (including UK, US, Singapore and Middle East)
- Hussain Hadi, Head of LexisNexis Middle East Publishing, LexisNexis Middle East
IN COLLABORATION WITH
- Fundamental Course: Technology Tools for Lawyers
09:30 (Gulf Standard Time) - 11:30 (Gulf Standard Time)