LexisNexis, in collaboration with DIFC Academy of Law is excited to bring Legal Design to our region. Legal Design is a user-centric approach to legal innovation and legal problem solving that combines design, technology and legal expertise to create breakthrough legal services, products, processes and systems.
The legal industry is ready for change. Post digital revolution, the inaccessibility of law is no longer accepted – some key regulations (such as the GDPR) impose a higher standard of clarity of legal information; companies need to make decisions ever faster; showstopper legal tools are often not efficient and judges request concision.
It’s time to bring legal services and lawyer’s skill sets in line with modern business pace, technology and modern business needs. To maintain relevance and competitive advantage, lawyers must not only have superior technical skills, but also cultivate strong human skills like empathy, creativity, adopt an innovation mindset and take a ‘user-centric’ approach to designing their products and services, to ensure that they truly serve their clients business needs.
Accredited by the LAD – Attend this event and get 2 CLPD points!!
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm: Registration and welcome drinks
- 6.30pm – 6.40pm: Opening address
- 6.45pm – 7.45pm: “How to create user-centric legal services, engage your audience and drive legal innovation with Legal Design”, an interactive panel discussion with Meera Klemola and Marie Potel-Saville
- 7.45pm – 8.15pm: Q&A and closing remarks
- 8.15pm – 9.00pm: Networking & Canapes
Venue: DIFC - Academy of Law
Legal Design Conference
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM