Expired Termination of Construction Contracts | Online Training | 6 April 2021 | 09:30AM to 11:30AM (UAE time)
Attend the training and earn 2 CLPD Accredited points!
Construction in the GCC aims to follow international best practice. As a result, the construction contracts used are generally based on the FIDIC forms of contract, but are usually amended to take domestic law into account. Join LexisNexis Middle East and Horizons & Co for an online training session where we will explore the law and best practice concerning the termination of construction contracts, covering topics including:
- Non-contractual rights – breach at common law
- Express contractual rights
- Contractor termination provisions
- Employer termination provisions
- ‘Either party’ provisions
- Notice requirements
- What happens if it goes wrong?
- Compensation on termination provisions
- Practical issues and tactical tips
- COVID-19 and termination
- extended Force Majeure events
- Justin Alexander Gambino, Senior Associate, Horizons & Co
- Ahmed Abdelnabi, Associate, Horizons & Co
IN COLLABORATION WITH
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Venue: LexisNexis Online Training
Venue Website: https://www.lexis.ae/training-events/
Termination of Construction Contracts
9:30 AM - 11:30 AM