In the wake of the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we can expect to see several businesses being driven to build strategies which include financial recovery, restructuring and insolvency. Join LexisNexis Middle East on 20 July from 5PM to 6PM (UAE time) / 4PM to 5PM (KSA & Kuwait time) for a webinar where experts from the UAE, KSA and Kuwait will explore whether the current insolvency frameworks in these regions can manage such demand, whilst delving into what the legal framework could possibly look like post pandemic. During the webinar, we will look at:
- Key Regulations
- Are we seeing an increase in the number of people going through bankruptcy, if not why, not?
- What options do a business in distress and the creditors of a business in distress have?
- Rules around priority of creditors
- Debt restructuring
- Hussain Hadi, Head of LexisNexis Middle East Publishing
- UAE – Charles Laubach, Partner, Afridi & Angell
- Kuwait – Lina Adlouni, Partner, International & Corporate Advisory Division, Al-Yaqout & AlFouzan Legal Group
- KSA – Dr. Qaisar H. Metawea, Managing Partner, Dr. Qaisar H. Metawea Law Firm
IN COLLABORATION WITH:
- Webinar | Insolvency in the GCC: A Comparative Analysis
17:00 - 18:00