Chairman, Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration (SCCA)
Yaseen Bin Khalid Khayyat is the Chairman of the SCCA and holds the following qualifications: Master degree in law and professional practice, with excellent grade, from King Abdul-Aziz University in Jeddah. His experience includes:
- Law suit researcher in Ministry of Hajj and Ummra from 1417 AH to 1419 AH.
- Obtaining Legal Consultation License from 1418 AH.
- Obtained License to practice law number: 59/23 from Ministry of Justice.
- Certified arbitrator from the Saudi Ministry of Justice.
- Vice-Chairman of the Lawyers Committee at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jeddah for the nineteenth session.
- Chairman of the Lawyers Committee at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Jeddah for the twenty first and twenty second sessions.
- Member of the National Lawyers Committee in the Council of Saudi Chambers (CSC).
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of the G.C.C Commercial Arbitration Center (GCCCAC) – Representative of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2012 and 2016.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the General Commission of the Guardianship of Trust Funds for Minors and their Counterparts.
- Former member of the Standing Committee for Saudi Arbitration Centers.
- Member of the Bankruptcy Committee (Amiable Conciliation against Bankruptcy Committee).