LexisNexis and Law & Life hold the 2nd edition of the legal apprentice program in the Middle East: a unique program for legal professionals, law graduates and senior students. Register Here
The program objectives are:
- To give an update on the latest legal developments in Middle East
- To give an update on International best practices
- To give an analytical and practical insight of the law
- To recognize and apply the ethical rules and standards of conduct involved in the practice of law
The apprentice debate will take place at the end of the program during which the negotiation and dialogue skills are tested. An award will be delivered to the winning apprentice.
A certificate to attest the completion of the program will be delivered to all attendees during a ceremony.
PROGRAMME – 24/28 December 2017
- 2017 Legal Apprentice Program
24/12/2017 - 28/12/2017
09:00 - 17:00