Founder, Senior Partner & Managing Partner of Triple A Amira Saqer Advocates & Legal Consultants
- 24 years of experience in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Worked for some of the largest law firms in UAE and the world for over 10 years.
- Vast experience in Criminal Law, Commercial and Corporate Law, Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Family Law, Arbitration, Foreign Law of Personal Status, Wills and Probates, reviewing and drafting Legislation.
- Over 7 years of experience in anti-money laundering, financial and white-collar crime.
- Member of the Bar Association in Egypt, and advocate before the Supreme Court of Cassation and Administration in Egypt.
- Negotiator with proven track of success in landing the best solutions without jeopardizing the client’s interests.
- Holder of “A” score with First-Class Honors from CUCA (City University College of Ajman) in Criminal Law.
- Certified legal trainer from Emirates Association of Advocates and The Arab League and Legal Advisors.
- Encyclopedia of Decrees, Laws and Real Estate legislation & Judgments of Court of Cassation of Dubai.
- Criminal Liability of Director in Limited Liability Companies (Comparative Study on UAE and Egyptian Law 2018).
- Member of the Arab Lawyers Union