UpcomingArbitration trends – A perspective from the DIFC, TAHKEEM and an insight into arbitration proceedings at the local Courts.
LexisNexis in collaboration with SOL International Ltd, is organizing an interactive breakfast session that will provide an opportunity for attendees to hear from Robert Stephen, Registrar of the DIFC-LCIA, Dr Asma Al Rasheed, Executive Committee Member of the Sharjah International Commercial Arbitration Center (TAHKEEM) and Partner at Al Rasheed Law Firm and Mahmood Hussain, Founder of Mahmood Hussain Law Firm who will provide us with an inside view as to how local Courts are dealing with the UAE Arbitration Law one year on.
The session will be moderated by Sarah Malik, CEO of SOL International Ltd and opened by a keynote speech by Sara Koleilat-Aranjo, Senior Associate with Al Tamimi & Company.
- 9:00am to 9:30am: Registration and Welcome Breakfast
- 9:30am to 9:40am: Opening Remarks
- 9:40am to 10:00am: Keynote Speech by Sara Koleilat-Aranjo
- 10:00am to 11:00am: Panel Discussion
- 11:00am to 11:15am: Q&A & Closing remarks
- 11:15am to 11:45am: Networking
Venue: Ritz-Carlton, DIFC
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre inspires you with stylish, 5-star accommodation, indoor and outdoor pools
Gate Village, DIFC, off Sheikh Zayed Road, PO Box 482032
United Arab Emirates
- Arbitration Trends Seminar
09:00 - 11:30