Lecturer at the Private Law Department “Business Law”, Faculty of Law, University of Kuwait
Dr. Fahad Al-Zumai holds the following:
- PhD in Law from the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- Master of Laws from the University of California
- Two Masters Degrees in Law and International Business Management from London Metropolitan University and the University of Manchester
- Four Academic Diplomas in Companies, Competition and Arbitration Laws from the International Bar Association and Faculty of Law in the UK
- Bachelor Degree in Law from the Faculty of Law, Kuwait University.
Dr. Fahad was a lecturer of Law in Westminster University – London and Gulf University for Science and Technology in Kuwait, and a visiting researcher and lecturer at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.
He is currently a member of the board of trustees of the Gulf University for Science and Technology in Kuwait and Gulf Centre for Development and Reformation Studies.
He is a Kuwaiti Advocate, having previously worked in Clifford Chance in Duba and as a manager of Legal Affairs and Sharia Control in the Bank of London and the Middle East.
Dr. Fahad is a member of the British Institute of International and Comparative Law as well as an Associate of the International Bar Association.