Dr. Yousef AlYaqout
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Law – Kuwait University
DR YOUSEF AL YAQOUT is a certified arbitrator and legal advisor and is currently an assistant professor of pleading and arbitration law at the Faculty of Law at Kuwait University. He holds a Bachelor of Law Degree from Kuwait University. He later obtained several post-graduate degrees from several institutions, including:
- PhD In Private Law from the University of Lorraine, France
- Master’s Degree in Private Law, University Of Strasbourg, France
- Master’s Degree in The Private Law With Insight, College Of Graduate Studies, Kuwait University
Dr Yousef has participated in many local and international workshops and conferences; and has conducted many legal courses in dispute resolution, corporate law, electronic transactions, and others. He is an accredited trainer with the GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre and the Kuwait Center for Commercial Arbitration.
Dr Yousef has published several articles and scientific research in local and international legal journals. He also supervised master’s theses for postgraduate students. He holds memberships with several governmental and private committees related to academic affairs, the development of regulations and procedural laws, and investigation committees.
Events this person is involved with:
- Kuwait Online Training Series | Online Training | 22 to 24 March 2021 | 6PM to 8PM (Kuwait time)
- التحكيم الدولي بالكويت | International Arbitration in Kuwait | الحضور في مبني غرفة التجارة والصناعة او عبر الانترنت | In-Person & Online Training | 12 October 2021 | 6PM to 8PM (Gulf Standard Time) / 5PM to 7PM (Kuwait Time)
- الوساطة والتحكيم: مباديء ومفاهيم | Mediation and Arbitration: Concepts and Principles | الحضور في مبني غرفة التجارة والصناعة او عبر الانترنت | In-Person & Online Training | 9 August 2022 | 6PM to 8PM (Gulf Standard Time) / 5PM to 7PM (Kuwait Time)